Electric Longboard – The Off-Road Monster and The Beast Eboard
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Off-road Monster Electric Longboard Specification
- Top speed of 22mph
- 15-mile range, huge power, able to climb 20 degree slopes
- Weight 22.5kg
- Perfect for the rough stuff off-road or for cruising along on tarmac. Whatever suits you, the off-road monster electric longboard will deliver!
- Discreet wireless handheld controller with 3 speed settings and 1 month standby time. Slow, medium and full speed. Powerful electric braking for full control.
- Powerful protected deep cycle Lithium Ion Battery (Li+) and 800w electric brushless motor for constant acceleration and huge torque. Lightweight aluminium rims, huge rugged tyres for awesome grip, ABEC-7 super smooth bearings and aluminium trucks.
The Beast Eboard Electric Longboard Specification
- Top speed of 25mph
- 8 mile range, huge power, able to climb 20 degree slopes
- Weight 12.5kg
- Perfect for the rough stuff off-road or for cruising along on tarmac.
- Discreet wireless handheld controller with cruise control and regenerative electric brakes.
- Powerful protected deep cycle Lithium Ion Battery (Li+) integrated in to the deck and 2 x 1200W motors.
We wanted to create an electric longboard as powerful as the Off-Road Monster but much lighter with greater ground clearance and all of the features of the Dual Max-Eboard.
The new appropriately named Beast Eboard electric longboard has these advantages over the Monster.
- Weight: Lighter by 10kg- much more portable and easy to control.
- Speed: Great top speed-faster by 3mph and with greater acceleration.
- Control: Smaller and more ergonomic controller with cruise control and regenerative electronic brakes.
- Power: 2 x 1200W compact brushless motors. Less wheel spin, more torque.
- Features: Charge any device from the Decks USB port
- Materials: A bamboo deck with integrated battery truly is a beautiful thing. Greater ground clearance and a beautiful natural finish.
- Hill Climbing: Able to climb 20 degree slopes like the Monster but with 2 wheels powered it is much less likely to slip.
- Slightly thinner wheels for less rolling resistance on tarmac and smooth surfaces. Enough grip for grass and gravel.
- Want to wheel spin and drift? This was nigh on impossible on the Off-Road Monster electric longboard but now with 2 driven wheels and 10kg of weight off you can slide on any loose surface.
- The Beast Eboard has lost some of the range of the Monster Electric Longboard, however we had to compromise between weight and size against range. We opted for a middle ground after speaking to customers about average riding distance and preference for a sleeker, lighter electric longboard.
The Beast Eboard electric longboard is expected to be available early next year. Why not check out the Dual Max-Eboard Electric Longboard or the Max-Eboard Electric Longboard[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]