Limited Quantity Available.
Slick Revolutions all-new ESK8 rucksack. Dissatisfied with what the market has to offer we decided to do it ourselves.
We wanted to create an electric skateboard backpack that fit ‘most’ electric skateboards. What do we mean by ‘most’? We mean every eboard which has a flat deck, free of top-mounted batteries or foot straps. Plus we wanted to allow eboards with separated electronics like Boosted as well as full battery packs like Slick Revolution.
– Adjustable truck sling to support your board from underneath
– Large rear zip open section with internal microfleece dividers
– Centrally hinged padded shoulder straps. More suitable and comfortable for bigger users
– Rear vertical zip pocket with storm flap
– Aluminum side and top carry handle. Carry vertically or horizontally.
– Velcro side pocket with…
– Internal to external eyelet for USB cable
– Reflective rear features for nighttime visibility
– Pull out G hook helmet strap
– G hook rear adjustable straps for additional storage. Also, act as mounting points for lights or additional reflectors
– Airmesh padded back pad
– Fidlock SNAP sternum strap
– Adjustable Fidlock hip strap with air mesh cushioning, removable
– Removable velcro branding, remove or swap for your favorite brand of board
– Hip strap retainers, less flapping loose straps
50cm tall x 32cm wide x 18.5cm deep
* Polyamide-Nylon webbing
* Fidlock connectors
* Airmesh padding
* Size 10 strong Zips
* Hypalon waterproof bottom section
Crafted for comfort
The back and sholder straps of the bag are padded with thick airmesh for comfort and breathability. A tarpaulin bottom panel keeps your gear safe from damp ground and road spray while riding.
We wanted a quality electric skateboard backpack that doesn’t break the bank with great features and easy to use.
Design work began on the bag in February of 2019 and some final designs were reached by early May. We created plenty of polls and gathered tons of feedback on what everyone wanted from a new bag suitable for all brands.
Although our new backpack is Slick Revolution branded, the logos are removable so if you’re an evolve, boosted or other electric skateboard rider, you can add your own or ride with a blank bag.
Your board fastens in to the bag is using a hard shell sitting against your back and internal straps to hold the board securely and close to your back instead of hanging far away.
We opted for Fidlock attachments throughout the bag for super fast
attachment and adjustment. Plus a strap supports your trucks from underneath for extra support and no chance of your board slipping down.