Tap press the ON/OFF button to select Calibration. Calibration mode helps the Control Wheel position itself and only needs to be done when the advanced controller is paired with a new electric skateboard.
- Push the Control Wheel forward, MAX should be flashing.
- Hold the Control Wheel all the way forward and tap press the ON/OFF button once. This sets the forward Calibration for the control wheel.
- Release the control wheel to the Neutral position. MED should now be flashing.
- Tap Press the ON/OFF button to set the MED position. MIN should now be flashing.
- Hold the control wheel all the way back, tap press the ON/OFF button once. This sets the brake calibration for the control wheel.
- Tap press ON/OFF twice to complete Calibration.