TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE AND ELECTRIC SHOCK:
READ THROUGH THESE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING THE PRODUCT. CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING THE PRODUCT. RETAIN THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
|MODEL||GJS150 – 2520200|
|INPUT||AC100-240V~ 50/60Hz. Max 1.6A|
|BATTERY TYPE||Rechargeable Battery Pack|
|COMPATIBLE BATTERY MODEL||SKB3 – 001 – 50001|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0°C~ 40°C|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20°C~ 70°C,10%~95%RH|
|DIMENSIONS||110mm * 30mm * 48mm|
- To avoid fire or electrical shock do not expose this product to water or moisture.
- The intended use for this product is to charge the SKB3 – 001 – 50001 model contained within the SKB3 Eskateboard.
- Please see the marking on the product you have to verify the type of product you have and read the applicable instructions and technical specifications included with this manual.
- This product may be used by unskilled operators, under the condition that these instructions are followed.
- Unskilled operators may contact the supplier or manufacturer for assistance, if needed, in setting up, using or maintaining this product and to report unexpected operation or events.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack
- of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Do not allow animals to come into contact with this product. Some animals are known to cause damage to cables etc which may be a potential for risk of electric shock and excessive temperatures. Also, cables and small parts may represent a strangulation risk for the animal.
- The mains socket outlet used should always be easily accessible to facilitate immediate removal of the products mains supply should an operational error occur during use. If the product has a detachable mains cord the appliance coupler may be used as a disconnect device.
- The product is “switched on” by inserting the mains plug into the mains socket and “switched off” by disconnecting the mains plug from the mains socket.
- Should an operational error or unexpected change in the performance occur during use; disconnect the product from the mains immediately by disconnecting the mains plug from the mains socket and contact the supplier
- The product must not be used in the vicinity of flammable anesthetic gases or in other environments with flammable or explosive atmosphere.
- No special maintenance procedure is required but if the product gets dusty or dirty it should be wiped clean using a dry cloth while the product is disconnected from the mains. No other maintenance should be necessary
- We recommend that you connect the charger
- to the mains before connection is made to the battery. This will reduce the sparks that may occur due to difference in potential between charger terminals and battery terminals. Note! Make sure the charger terminals are not short-circuited and ensure that the polarity is correct.
- Never leave this equipment charging unattended.
Address: No 8 Jinfeda Building, Juntian Road, Xinlian Community, Loncheng Street, Longhang District, 518116.