My Cart (0 )
- Don’t leave your eboard next to a radiator or strong heat source as this can cause the deck to delaminate and change shape.
- Keep it clean, dirt and water free.
- Motor struggling up a hill? Making a groaning sound? Know your electric skateboards limits and ride within them.
- See or hear an issue? Stop riding and check it out – common sense.
- Just look after your electric skateboard like you would a bike, or a scooter or anything else really. Look after it and it will look after you.
Check out our range of electric skateboards here
Last updated bySlick Revolution