Each Slick Revolution electric skateboard comes with a 12 month warranty. If you have a problem with your eboard due to a manufacturers defect we will arrange pickup for free and repair the board as soon as we can, then send it back out to you.
Damages caused by crashes, impacts, exposure to water, damage due to user negligence in repair or alterations are not covered. Manufacturing defects only are covered under the warranty.
We may ask for photos to show the condition of the eboard. In the first instance, we will assist you in fixing your electric skateboard by sending parts or assisting in repairs.
Warranties are not passed on if you purchase an eboard from anyone other than Slick Revolution or an Authorised dealer. We can uphold a warranty if the eboard is inspected by us prior to sale.
Please keep your original box. Our warranty does not cover damage from return shipping in insufficient packaging.
Your 12 month warranty begins on the delivery or collection date. If your warranty has expired, we offer an exclusive and reasonably priced repair service for all Slick Revolution Customers. If your board is repaired the warranty does not reset, it is from the original delivery date. Parts paid for in full all come with a new 12-month warranty. If you have any questions regarding your warranty please email us on [email protected]
– All manufacturing defects
– Connectivity issues
– Battery failure
– Motor failure
– General wear and tear from use, including superficial damage such as worn griptape, wheel wear and scratches
- Water damage of any kind
– Damage due to improper use, neglect or lack of maintenance not limited to cleaning, lubricating and maintaining nuts and bolts in good working condition
– Accidental damage from dropping, collisions or accidents whilst riding or using the eboard or controller
- Damage or malfunction caused by/due to eboard modifications or lack of maintenance